Last updated: September 16, 2020
Thank you for shopping Laura in Florida.
Laura in Florida (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Laura in Florida website (the “Service”).
Laura in Florida accepts all major credit cards, PayPal, and PayPal Here. You will receive an email upon completion of your order.
Shipping & Delivery
“Collections” items are made on demand. The shipping and delivery of Collection items may vary, but should be delivered to you in about 2 weeks or 14 business days.
Crystal Earth Studio Sterling Silver jewelry generally ships within 3 business days, depending on demand.
Laura in Florida will email you when your item (or items) has shipped.
Return and Refund Policy
Due to the nature of the printing process, Collections items patterns may differ slightly than what is shown on Laura in Florida. Returns, refunds, and exchanges will not be available because of differing patterns. If you believe this to be an error in your order, please send photos to email@example.com. We will contact you within 2 business days to discuss options, if any are available.
If there are manufacturer defects, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within 2 business days to arrange return, refund, or exchange. We will do our very best to make sure your experience is timely and pleasant.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Laura in Florida, 5010 Foxwood Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33810.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Laura in Florida, accessible from https://laurafl.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
5010 Foxwood Blvd.
Lakeland, FL 33810
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 863-274-2626 (Skype)